Before Joining CLBC, Please read the following statements ( click each one to view)
Champion Lakes Boating Club is a small friendly club and welcomes all people who would like to paddle for recreation or competition purposes!
1. Learn good canoeing skills through sound instruction in a safe environment
2. Access instructional programs and events organized by Canoeing WA
3. Free use of club equipment
4. Opportunities exist for private boat storage
5. Participate in a healthy outdoor low – impact sport/past time in the company of others.
|Senior (with Seniors Card)||$150|
|Concession (Health Card holder)||$150|
|University Student (Proof needed)||$150|
|Come and Try||$10|
Limited Boat Storage is available
Juniors…$130 (2nd junior sibling $65)
Paddlers will also need to purchase a Access Key which will open the island gates, boat shed and toilets/showers. This is a one off fee that we pay to Venues West, the owners/managers of the Regatta Centre (Fee: $35)
CLUB INFORMATION SHEET 2017-2018 ( Click to view)
Please contact Robyn Brown for further details about joining CLBC